Saturday, September 29, 2012

Miss Hood from Make It Crafty!

Happy Saturday!

Today, my card features Miss Hood from Make it Crafty!

***


***


 ***


I used the following products on my card:
Other products:
Organic DP (My Mind's Eye)
Walnut Distress Ink
Green rhinestone
Silver Liquid Pearls
Pearl Paint Dauber
Roses


Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, R20 and B63 for the skin shadows
Hair: E35, E25, E27, E29
Shirt: C1, C3
Dress: G21, G24, G28
Cloak: R22, R24, R27
Shadows: T0-T7
Thanks for stopping by today!




3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is simply fab Julie! I love the colours....what a beautiful design :)

coldwaters2 said...

OMG JUlie this is incredibly beautiful you have coloured that image to perfection the design and colours are truly wonderful
hugs
lorraine x

Sandy said...

Gorgeous and your coloring is out of this world.
Sandy