Wednesday, June 8, 2011

7 Kids College Fund Challenge - It's Hot, Hot, Hot

Happy Wednesday!

It's time for another 7 Kids College Fund Challenge! Our challenge this week is to make a Hot Summery card using a stamp that 7 Kids carries other than Magnolia. I opted to use a stamp from Belles & Whistles.

 Here is my card...



You can find the following items at 7 Kids College Fund... 

Stamps: Wishes
Accessories: Prima Flowers


I colored Wishes with Distress Ink


I layers some Prima Flowers to create this summery flower.


For my card, I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and will be entering their challenge.



I hope you will come join our Hot Challenge this week!
Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Julie, what a beautiful summer card! I bet she is wishing for a hot and sunny summer! Very lovely image, wonderfully colored. Goreous layering with happy papers. Love the corners adornments, beautiful
Hugs.

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful creation.. Perfect papers for a summer card

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I saw this darling BnW image and had to leave you a comment about how gorgeous your card is!! Beautiful design hun!! HUGs