Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Thursday!

It has been rainy here in the Rockies, perfect crafting weather. 


Our challenge at Cute Card Thursday this week is to color on kraft card stock. I must admit, this is way out of my comfort zone, so really was a challenge for me. Here is what I came up with...


Stamps: Willow With Lantern, Circle of Friendship (SU!)
Paper: Burgundy, O Christmas Tree (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Cricut Lacy Labels, Metallic Pencils, Flowers, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, Nellie Snellen Floral Branch Punch 2,


I added Stickles to my roses.


I first colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils, but then wanted more sheen, so I color over the dress and ribbon with metallic pencils. 


In the picture below, you can see some of the sheen created with the metallic pencils. 


For my card, I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday...


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Oh wow - this card is just beautiful!!! Love the coloring job you did.

Where the heck are all your comments? you should have several dozen from this post!