Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Darling Daughter

Today is my daughter's 13th birthday. She is very into anime and manga art. She loves all things Japan. So, for her birthday, I decided to use an image that I found a while back. It is a line art image created by Princess Elemmiriel. I had seen some stampers use this type of media before, and thought my daughter would just love this image. Here is the card I made for her...


Stamps: Red Fish Lineart
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Glorious Green, Chocolate Chip. Origami paper.
Ink: Ink Jet Printer, Copics
Accessories: MS Branch Punch, Prima's Flowers, Rhinestone Brads, Charm, orange rhinestones, felt ribbon (SU!)

I used Google Translate to translate Happy Birthday into Japanese and printed that under my image. Isn't this image GORGEOUS!


I joined some gold jump rings to create a chain for my charm.


I layered several flowers and joined them together with a rhinestone brad.

Here is another angle of the card.

Here is my sweet girl. We are so proud! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: