Thursday, June 25, 2009

Christmas All Year Long - #6 / ROP#14/Friday Sketchers #57

It is June 25th, and it is time for another Christmas card. I used the Roses On Paper Challenge #14 - Incorporating Flowers, and used the Sketch from Friday Sketchers #57. I am also using this project as my entry for the Belles 'n Whistles guest designer call.

Here is the Sketch...



and here is my card...

Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Party Punch (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Memento, Copics
Paper: Daisy D's "Memory Bouquet," DCWV textured cardstock, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
Embellishments: Hodgepodge Hardware, Rhinestone brads, Prima poinsettias.

Here is a closeup of the flowers I added for the Roses on Paper Challenge.
Just 6 more months to Christmas! Can you believe it?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

3 comments:

Chris said...

This is really a perfect layout for such a beautiful Christmas card. Good luck on the designer call! Thanks so much for playing along - I'm thrilled to be the sponsor for Friday Sketchers this week!

Sharon Caudle said...

So far, so good, Julie! I haven't been kicked off yet! :) This card is gorgeous! Best of luck with the DT call!! I think I should start my Christmas cards now! Maybe if I do, I'll actually get done this year! hugs!

Nancy said...

Oh Julie...this is a beautiful Christmas card!! I love that Wiff of Joy stamp great job coloring her. Love Love Love your card!
Hugs
Nancy