Saturday, April 25, 2009

Christmas All Year Long - #4; Cute Card Thursday #57; Stamp With Fun #3

I think this is called killing 3 birds with 1 stone.

This is my April installment for my Christmas Cards All Year Long. As it would happen, it also fits the challenge for Cute Card Thursday #57 - Getting Edgy (to tear, distress, sew or sand the edges of your card; and fits the challenge for Stamp With Fun #3 which is to use the following sketch...

and here is the very versatile card...
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Bell
Ink: Memento, Copics, Gold Paint Pen
Paper: DCWV
Embellishments: Prima’s, Martha Stewart Branch Punch and scallop border punch, charm from stash, Top Note die cut for inside of card.
Other notes: Distress tool to distress paper edges.

I remembered to decorate the inside of the card. I love how this really completes a card.
Have a wonderful weekend!


Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

16 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Julie!! The papers look so vintage! I love the design and your coloring! Beautiful! And I'm going to be VERY envious of you in about six or seven months!!
hugs
Sharon

Deb said...

Fantastic card Julie, fabulous distressing! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a great sunday! Debx

Jacque said...

Very pretty, Julie...I love that Tilda...the inside is wonderful...Hugs..Jacque

Rachel said...

Whst a beautiful card!!!

Donna said...

Very cute and what a great idea to get a jump start on Christmas cards. I'll have to try that. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

wonderful card !! love the images and colours !!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

stampingtink said...

She's so very sweet and colored so beautifully! Love the paper and the layout is great. And the inside is gorgeous! Whoever ends up with this card will be extremely lucky.

MarieL said...

Very pretty card Julie. All these pretty papers and a very nice layout. I wish I had already started on Christmas cards.

Anonymous said...

oh, I wish I could get myself convinced and disciplined enough to do this! What a great idea!!! Love your card, I have this Tilda and she is yet to see ink!!! ugh! lol
I just purchased these Prima poinsettias, so I'm inspired by your card..now, If only I didn't need birthday cards! lol
Pam Going Postal

Sandra said...

Hi...beautiful card,love this Tilda you have used,great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

jenny said...

Stunning card, I love the papers and the little bell charm. The inside looks great too x

Jennyx

Christine Riley said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Love the papers and the inside is fantatic!
Hugs, Christine

Laurel said...

Absolutely beautiful Christmas card. I love your paper color combinations and your Tilda is just adorable. Hugs

Brenda Marshall said...

Love this Julie, these cards are just too cute!

Cami said...

Beautiful card Julie! Love your coloring of Tilda and the colors and DP you used. OMGosh, I'd better get started on my Christmas cards. All your projects just FAB! Hugs, Cami

Teresa said...

Very cute card! I love your idea of doing a Christmas card each month..I definately need to do that so that I don't stress out during winter months to get them all done. Your card is beautiful! hugs,T