Sunday, February 8, 2009

Moose

Last week was very busy, so I was unable to post much. Hopefully this week will be a little calmer.

I needed a masculine card for an upcoming birthday. Here is what I came up with...


The stamp set is a Clear Impressions set by Provo Craft. This is another one of those stamp sets I have had for ages and never used. With my Copics, I am discovering so many new possibilities.

I used a texture plate to create wood grain on the backgroundpaper. I used Close to Cocoa and brayered over the texture with Chocolate Chip ink.

The tree was individual, so I stamped them as if going downhill and used a Micron pen to fill in the blanks.

The stars and moon are colored with my silver and gold paint pen. I used a rub-on for the sentiment and the star on the button.

It is so fun to re-discover stamps that you fell in love with so long ago.

Have a great week.


Julie Glasgow
Durango, CO

No comments: