Saturday, January 3, 2009

BC79 - CELEBRATION

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We have had a ton of snow, so it was interesting, but wonderful to have my parents here visiting from Phoenix.

Here is my entry for Blogger's Challenge #79. The theme is celebration. This page is from a calendar I made for my mom for Christmas. I felt it was appropriate for celebration.



This page celebrates the coming New Year. Is it 2009 already? Didn't we just go through the whole Y2K fiasco. My how time flies.

The stamps are a combination. The owl comes from Sweet & Sassy Stamps, and the champagne glass comes from Magnolia. The entire calendar is owls (my mom's favorite). Check back soon. I plan to post all the pages over the next couple weeks.

Have a great After-Christmas-Shopping Friday.

No comments: